Call for Papers
Submission deadline: 11:59 PM local time, Sunday, April 16, 2023
EXTENDED DEADLINE 30.04.2023
Guidelines for all submissions
When you are ready to submit, please scroll down to enter your information. First, indicate full name, affiliation, and email address of submitting author. Then, upload a single submission file (click “Browse…”), and follow these instructions:
- Please include full name and affiliation of all authors, and email address of submitting author at the top of the document.
- Please include a title for your submission with no more than 150 characters—including spaces and punctuation.
- Then, please include an abstract with a maximum of 500 words. The abstract format is single-space, 12 font, Times New Roman. Please use APA style reference citations (last name, year) and do not include a reference list.
- Abstracts should include (a) Theoretical/conceptual framework; (b) Aims and objectives; (c) Sample; (d) Methodology; (e) Results or planned analyses; (f) Implications.
- All abstracts should indicate one domain that suits your abstract best (domains are: Pre-school, Elementary school, Secondary school, College, Teachers, Peers, Outside of School, or Other)
- Graphics are optional. They do not count toward the maximum word count for your abstract. The two graphics allowed may be 2 Tables, or 2 Figures, or 1 Table and 1 Figure.
- The author information, title, abstract, and graphics must be incorporated into one single file and sent as an Adobe PDF file.
- Please include the following information in the file name: topic of submission (see point 5), last name of submitting author, and submission type (Symposium, Paper or Poster), e.g. “College_Juang_Paper.pdf”
Please note: Submitters are limited to one abstract as the lead author.
A symposium should consist of a coherent set of papers. Each symposium should have a chair who organizes the session. The session should consist of either 3 presentations and 1 discussant OR 4 presentations. The chair can also serve as a presenter and/or discussant. For a symposium, all abstracts should be submitted in one single Adobe PDF file with:
- Full name, affiliation, and email address for the chair and the discussant (optional).
- Integrative overview of the symposia with a limit of 250 words. The overview should include the objectives of the session and the scientific significance of the symposium.
- An abstract for each presentation (following “Guidelines for all submissions”), indicating the authors that will present as “presenter”.
Individual paper presentations
Follow “Guidelines for all submissions”. All individual presentations proposed outside of symposia will be grouped with other individual presentations according to theme. The conference organizing team will appoint a chair who will be responsible for coordinating the presenters and leading discussion as well as ensuring that the session keeps to time.
Individual poster presentations
Follow “Guidelines for all submissions”. All individual posters will be grouped with other posters to available poster sessions.